nice to meet ya... feel free to leave a comment for my post.. just you open my site, that's enough to make me happy.. don't forget to follow me okay.. ^^

Monday 15 April 2013

aww~

Always hold onto the past sure that so painful and like something terrible. The shadow of the past, is just like a ghost, always following you around. I just don't want you to see that kind of side of me. Your hand that you keep showing me, silently says 'hold onto me' will definitely.. expose.. what I've been keep inside me.. what I keep hidden all this time. And that something I can't allow.. I don't want you to see what the source of this feeling is. Scared. Afraid. Painful. And make my heart almost empty. Drained my soul too. Can you just let me forget? I want to forget. That kind of feeling I don't want to remember or recall or have anymore. Just let it out off of my damn head.

No comments:

Post a Comment