nice to meet ya... feel free to leave a comment for my post.. just you open my site, that's enough to make me happy.. don't forget to follow me okay.. ^^

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Heart Scream..


i've been so lost for so long already..

if i come up with an excuse, will it be change everything? will you accept who i am..?

no one understands.. no one knows.. who i really am..

you accept it or not, that's  real me..

should i tell you something instead..? 

why are our heart so different? 

it's been.. this part of me has been empty forever.. no matter how much i fill it, it's still empty.

i've been aching and yearning.. to the point where i going mad.

i've been longing for something that doesn't exist.

what i truly desire.. is something that i can never have. 

the hand that touched my face.. were freezing cold.. losing the power to think, only a flood of questions filled my mind

why? since when? since when did it grow into this twisted messed?

always.. i want it so badly i can't stand it.. but, my wish will never come true. i'm also very aware of that. i should understood that long ago. 

up until that day, how many times that i hurt you? 

now that i've been noticed, there's nothing i can say that matters anymore.. but, even so.. i didn't want to accept that as the answer..

don't go away.. stay with me only.. fall in love only with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment