nice to meet ya... feel free to leave a comment for my post.. just you open my site, that's enough to make me happy.. don't forget to follow me okay.. ^^

Saturday 4 August 2012

Hey.. i'm here~

maybe i'm not the one of that talkative person... but, i always wanna have to write something here.. 

how are you all today..? me? i make something out of my mind again.. hahaha
someone have proposed me.. hehe... and make laugh for the whole day..
i just thought that that person was joking... how the hell i need to receive that on the spot..? ahh~ make my head going crazy..

my answer? of course i reject it lol..

even i reject it, still.. a bit guilty from the corner of my heart hurt me.. huhh~
but.. i know.. that person can find someone better than me, right?
sometime.. i just can dream for have that precious day only on my sleep.. xD

what else can you expect me to do when i'm in love with someone else..?

you know... even i thought that my feeling was one sided, i still can't let go of that feeling..
that person is so special to me..
oh, something interesting you have to know.. 
we never meet each other..
funny right..? xDD

it just happen when we meet on facebook...
start with normal conversation, being friend... and pop~ i fall in love with him..
you can laugh for that... ^^
i know, you think it silly right, fall in love with someone that you never meet even once in your entire life...?

huh~

but, that feeling make my world expand even wider...
i'm happy.. as long as i know that he can smiles and laugh..
i am a liar when i said i'd never peep his wall... xD
it's normally you can do for someone that you like, isn't it? 
i'm always exited for what did he post whenever he active.. 
always want to know, what are his feeling in everytime..
always eager to wait he pop-out on my online list friends...
aarrrhhh~ 
i'm really gone nuts for that one guy..

i always told him that i miss him... 
but...
never told him.. that i miss him so much
it's embarrassing you know... 
even when i told him i miss him.. at that moment, my hand got trembled... my face feels hot... my heart race and hurt... 
gah~ >\\\\<

well.. 
later.. (^-^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment