nice to meet ya... feel free to leave a comment for my post.. just you open my site, that's enough to make me happy.. don't forget to follow me okay.. ^^

Friday 3 August 2012

WeLcoME~

Hey..wanna know me? 

i'm simple and hothead person.. hehe
let's be friends.. ^^

as you can see, i'm very interested in cute things.. especially, in anime or manga.
i'm an otaku? 
maybe.. but, i don't place my self at that level.. i just happen to love them so much.. ^^
i have a crush on someone.. haha
but that person.. reject me.. pft.. ahahahahaha
whatever the reason.. i still in love with that person..
maybe, i just love that person blindly.. but, i never regret it..
i'm happy as long as i in love.. ^^

my life..?
it's so miserable as long  as i remember.. hehe
but, i manage it properly as long as i live in this place.. alone..
even there are many people around me.. call them self my friends..
but i don't know if i can call them my friends or not.. hahaha
i'm that someone that not easily open my heart to others..

is that all? 
nope.. there much more..
wait and see.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment