nice to meet ya... feel free to leave a comment for my post.. just you open my site, that's enough to make me happy.. don't forget to follow me okay.. ^^

Monday 6 August 2012

ThiS iT..~

what's this..? 
this feelings is killing me...
ouch!!!

 i have to be more tolerate... am i..?
why do i have to feel this hurt...
my chest in pain..
i miss him...
i just longing to talk to him... even just in the chatting area.. gahh~ 

hey, my sweetheart...
the overflowing feeling stirring up my chest...
for you.. because of you..
the more i endure it, the more it goes filling it up..
come near me.. talk to me.. hear my thought of you.. feel my passion.. 
everything...
everything is just only for you..
smile for me.. 
that's the only i need from you..


did you hear it..?
did you feel it..?
my heart.. calling for you..
my thought.. yelling your name..
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment