nice to meet ya... feel free to leave a comment for my post.. just you open my site, that's enough to make me happy.. don't forget to follow me okay.. ^^

Sunday 5 August 2012

some mumbling~ again...

I love you...

it's the reason enough for me to stay in love with you..
i don't have any reason beside that...
being in love with you is enough to make me happy..
but i can't find the strength to say it out loud to you..
i don't have that courage to open my mouth and say it to you..
even i.. don't have that much of strength to speak a word to you..

when i say it..
what kind of face you'll show me..?
what kind of words that you would answer me..?
what kind of expression that you would give me..?
what kind of excuse you've made..?
what kind of smile am i give..?
ahhh~
i'm so scared...
like i would died for that.. really..


ahhhhhhhhhh~~ 
what should i do~????????
  

No comments:

Post a Comment